You are well on your way with your studies and you want to contribute to a sustainable future with your enthusiasm and drive. You are not looking for just an internship, you are looking for an inspiring and challenging work environment that matters!
Enabling the Energy Transition for a sustainable future is our goal at Lyv. We are a start-up at the forefront of smart energy solutions, integrating the whole range of ecosystems from Energy Management System to Virtual Power Plant in one platform. Lyv has an innovative monitoring solution, which provides a company or a home owner with insight into energy consumption, costs and the opportunity to participate in smart energy services.
You will be the part of the development team and you will be actively working on the integration of various decentralized energy assets to Lyv’s smart energy platform. You make a practical roadmap for the integration of devices. The roadmap provides insight into the most suitable devices to integrate and ways to integrate them. Based on this roadmap, Lyv should be able to immediately start integrating those devices. Your tasks will include but not limited to:
- Study various decentralized residential and commercial assets such as heat pumps, EV charging points, and electric boilers, with the focus towards technical integration with our Lyv platform.
- Analyse various open source and proprietary protocols supplied by manufacturers and organizations.
- Advise the team about various strategies to monitor and control the assets.
- Analyse various policies, regulations and best practices related to the particular assets.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Sustainable energy, Embedded systems, Electrical, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Knowledge of energy market, EVs and smart grid applications.
- Knowledge of embedded, IoT and communication protocols will be a strong plus
- You have the ability to quickly analyse and comprehend various technical systems, frameworks, and terminology.
- strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent presentation and documentation skills;
- a sustainable mindset!
Are you ready for the next step in your career and do you want to contribute to a healthier environment? Then send us your cv now! – email@example.com